ADB Driver installer
This is the download link for the Tecno Q1 Complete RootKit + ADB Driver Installer
ZIP FILE PASWORD: dmedalionq1
1. Install ADB Driver installer,launch the software after installing and connect your phone to your pc. enable USB DEBUG MODE.
2. Click the ''install'' button..wait for process to complete.
3. Install snapPea(will ask to install on phone too,accept installation) and wait for it to install at same time install required drivers for your device. if successfull snapPea will detect your phone/manage device..
4. Unpack '' Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v13.zip '' to any folder/location on you pc,
5. Run/Execute the ''RUNME.bat'' file, A command prompt will open,
6. Just enter 1 as your option. It will now do its task.
You’ll now see something like this on your device.
7. Click restore and wait for the process to finish.
8. Restore data, ignore that encryption password thing
While on the command prompt window, you’ll see this:
Your device will restart, and if you see the SUPER SU icon on your apps drawer it means that you had successfully rooted the phone.
Goto Playstore and download the ''RootChecker" and check root access
SCREENSHOT FROM MY TECNO Q1 BELOW: